The Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 14 inch King size Memory Foam Mattress features a patented ventilation system with unparalleled breathability.
Many people experience a hot sleep when sleeping on memory foam however, that problem seems to have been largely solved with this mattress.
The idea is that the memory foam cell structure causes cool air to displace warm air allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
The Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 14 inch mattress features a 2.5-inch, 4-lb density, “Cool Wave” Memory Foam layer which acts to maximize air-flow via specialized micro-channels.
|Lucid by Linenspa 10 inch||Details|
|Number of reviews||15 reviews|
|Average score||4.5 out of 5|
|Price range||Under $500|
|Product warranty||30 Year warranty|
|Shipping weight||100 pounds|
|Product Dimensions:||80 x 76 x 14 inches|
|Patented ventilation system||Yes|
|Comparable products?||Lucid by Linenspa 14 inch|
Features of the Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 14-inch King-size Memory Foam Mattress
- King-size mattress measures 80 inches long x 76 inches wide x 14 inches high.
- Moulds to your body and eliminates the uncomfortable pressure-points and motion transfer common in most innerspring mattresses
- 14-inch mattress never needs turning and can be used with existing box springs or platform bed.
- 3-inch 4lb ‘Cool Wave’ Memory Foam top layer with air flow ducts
- 3-inch core foam support structure with air flow channels directs cool air throughout the mattress
- 8-inch high- density supportive base foam
The 3-inch core foam support structure contains thousands of air-flow ducts that distribute cool air throughout the mattress, allowing the Convection Cooled Memory Foam Mattress to remain cooler despite your body heat. The 8-inch high-density base foam helps conform to your body and eliminates the uncomfortable pressure-points and motion transfer common in most innerspring mattresses.
- Experience more peaceful sleep
- Eliminates uncomfortable pressure points, such as hips and shoulders
This Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 14 inch mattress is designed to be low maintenance and never needs turning. It can also be used with any existing box-spring or platform bed frame. A non-flammable fabric is used as an overlay while the ultra-soft mattress cover is machine washable/dryable, and can easily be removed for cleaning.
Product Specifications for the Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 14-inch King-size Memory Foam Mattress
- It is very firm
- Excellent price
- It is cool and very comfortable because of the convection cooling system
- Washable cover
- Can take time to adjust to
- Comfortable but some still complained it was hot
This mattress is reported to be very comfortable by the majority of users who are very happy with its price and performance.
One customer did not like the bed and rated it accordingly.
The Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 14-inch King-size Memory Foam Mattress is a value for money product and has many benefits to impart. Its many features has elicited great feedback from customers and on that basis, is recommended.